(Note: This will be used for all Society commutations)
(Note: this will be listed on our website; limit 50 words)
I attest to the accuracy of the information on the application.
Please upload your profile photo, CV (list all publications and grants), or any additional files here (Maximum file size 3M),
or email your files to email@example.com (Note: For internal records and evaluations only)
(1) Access to world-class resources to advance their research in RNA nanotechnology and nanomedicine.
(2) Eligible to participate in activities, events and conferences of the Society.
(3) Reduced registration fee for Society meetings.
(4) Eligible to seek and form collaborations with faculties from diverse backgrounds and apply for multi-PI grants from funding organizations.
(5) Participation in the nomination and election of the society leadership.
(6) Given priority in conference speaker selection.
(7) Receive regular Society messages, such as new funding opportunities, requests for specific expertise, etc.
(8) Given priority and reduced tuition for RNA Nanotechnology training classes.
(9) Receive 70% discount to publish in the Society Journals.
Copyright © 2017 INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF RNA NANOTECHNOLOGY AND NANOMEDICINE All rights reserved.